Todo lo que es bueno dura el tiempo suficiente para convertirse en inolvidable

Todo lo que es bueno dura el tiempo suficiente para convertirse en inolvidable

dilluns, 18 de maig del 2015

MY OWN DEFINITIONS
I get annoyed when someone talks when I’m talking or when people who you don’t know judge you without a cause. Last month, someone who I have never met before, criticized me without cause.
I feel embarrassed when I’m doing something wrong and someone laughs at me or when I’m going home walking with the headphones listening to music and when I arrive at home, I take them off and I realize that I’ve been singing aloud all the way. Last Wendsday this happened to me.
I’m shocked when I watch the TV news and all of the news are bad and they only talk about violence and wars. Today, I watched the news and they said that I the Jihadists have returned to committed attacks again.
I feel relaxed when I’m listening good music and I can stay alone at home without stress. The last weekend I could stay alone at home and it was wonderful.

I’m interested in people whose objective in life I to be happy and have fun all the time without worries. This year I’ve met a girl who always smiles and she has a very good time with her friends, she is fantastic.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada